Sunday 10 April 2011

When Heart Cries, And Eyes Are Still Left Dry To Cry...

Till the Dusk, from the Dawn,
When the Sun rises through the horizon,

The World goes on, Which way?
GOD better knows on....

Whats good?, Whats bad?,
“To Realize”,Hasn't been anyones' job.

Who bothers , when bad pays you,
makes you laugh, falsely satisfies you.

But still somewhere in the heart,
a Betrayal war continues on,
“Opposing,Repelling” your bad deeds.

But its unnoticeable to probably most of all.

Still I come following the same rule,
cheating myself.

But nowadays, My Heart Cries,
When the eyes are still left dry to cry....

With an unreal smile on my face,
that doesn't reveal & reflect my Heart's actual situ.

But Still continuing Betraying myself,
'Why'?

The answer, please GOD, Reply.., Reply....

No comments:

Post a Comment