Sunday 10 April 2011

I Dont Know Y ?/?..

Today walking around the lanes,
I was brought to my Present situation,
by the strangers chatting about Self Assessment, around.

I need to figure out which good qualities
still persist in me & in weights of How many Pounds?

Astonishing results revealed
infront of Me.

“How come I started speaking lie so often in the meantime”?

I asked Myself, “Where in Me”, the “I” Factor aroused,
rather then the “They” & “We”

Selfishness has sowed its seed in My Heart,
& The more subtleties lies in the fact that,
My “Dictionary of Life” now had a word “Hate” clinged on.

It really surprised me as “How the word Hate creeped into with Love?”
Maybe the world around me,
had a reason for it or so..

But, Am I that feeble? To not even immune me from these small Means words of Hate & Selfishness.

Has My Love, My Worths, My Morals hadcuffed themselves
to serve as Slaves infront of them.

Being Pensive about this the Question arised Why?
About which really "I dont know Why ?/?... "

No comments:

Post a Comment