Sunday 10 April 2011

Sometimes , really sometimes...


"There’s always a feel, to think of, there’s always a joy to live on.
There’s  always a hope to moveon !!"


Sometimes Its better to be just you,
Sometimes its better being the one you want be to,
Sometimes it feels like getting drowned in the vast sea,
Sometimes its just feel to enjoy the first shower at spring,
Sometimes the world always seems so nice,
Sometimes it better to be nice to the world for no reason why.
Sometimes it just feels , I am happy,
Sometimes it really doesn’t matter for the  ‘I’.
Sometimes you just think about your love,forgetting all,
The next moment its seems  actually that love only makes the word ‘all’.
Sometimes I feel of running to GOD !!.,
For GOD himself will let you embrace the people you  love for.
Sometimes I see me flying, gliding, talking to clouds,
Its all but a dream to cheer and smile upon.
But I do believe such 'sometimes' of ours, to become the Everytime,
For us to blith kudosity all the time.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment