Saturday 28 January 2012

The Floating-Sinking Desires…


The Floating-Sinking desires, Hath been so long indeed,
Don’t Knew exactly still, coming to spotlight they captivate all of my mind..

Falling heavy as the rain, pushing hard, as a Cyclone strain,
Still they leave that content to be happy, and to Yay !!

Always make me ponder, ruminate,
Losing, I Don’t fear, leave all to me for the care.
It won’t hurt me either, seriously, take it, isn’t a lie .

I wait to that, when boons do pervade, vows ain’t anymore needed,
For your words mean, what they ought to be
Theres’ long way ahead to move, for both,
For me, U are the way & the way of being.
Contagious!!, Yes, making it that , Love surely can be.
Nothing to lose, just to give is the take I am making to.

Just hold on my hands once & leave forever thereafter, will suffice to me.
If not, being my love, 2 steps walk along with me,
embrace the swift mist air blown to ur closed eyes from me.
Least though, In seclusion, think  for once of me, & bring a true smile to one of my wit.
shhh!!, let the silence in eternity pervade to the beats and notes playing back in the music.

These words, U want to avert, I know,
But pls!!, let me in, to that momentous life, to have the utmost Love for you.
These floating-sinking desires, taking a water weed stand to lean by,
Awaits that momentous Life to sail through ….

1 comment: